If you’re seeking a balance of work alongside the lure of an adventurous life overseas, teaching in the Middle East will deliver all the excitement of exploring a new area while maintaining a very well-paid teaching job.
This Primary Teacher role means you’re ideally located to discover the epic Middle Eastern landscape at your leisure, alongside driving forward a prosperous career.
There’s no better place to work than at this awe-inspiring international school, set in the magnificent location of The Kingdom, where every day is sure to bring an interesting new adventure.
This role provides a teaching experience like no other – you can shape the role as you progress, and keep your pool of knowledge up-to-date via access to its world-renowned professional development programme.
A highly reputable school with world-class facilities – Saudi Arabia
Located in a cosmopolitan city in Saudi Arabia, this school is recognised in the country as a dedicated international education leader.
The school has a warm, nurturing professional learning community that caters for all aspects of a student’s development, and sees students flourish. It is supported by a team of highly dedicated professional teachers representing 20 different nationalities. There is also a rich mosaic of internationally diverse parents and students who are encouraged to value and respect all cultures while remaining rooted to their very own cultural identity.
- A highly-respected & inspiring international educational organisation
- World-renowned professional development programme
- Flexibility to shape the role moving forward
- Unsurpassed opportunities to drive your career forward
- The cost of living is lower in Jeddah giving you the opportunity to save
The ideal candidate
- BEd Degree in Primary Education or a Degree with a PGCE in Primary Education
- At least 1-2 years teaching experience
- Knowledge of the IB Curriculum
- Outstanding classroom practitioner
- Demonstrates resilience and commitment to enhance standards of achievement
- A genuine interest to develop your professional skills and knowledge
Facts & Figures
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job type: Contract
Duration: 2 Years
Salary range: Tax-free depending on experience and qualifications
Benefits: Furnished accommodation, health insurance, transportation, annual flights & visa assistance
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.