Start your next chapter as a qualified and experienced Primary Teacher in an exciting city and expand your career to the East!
Interviews are happening now for an August 2024 start.
Shenzhen is a modern metropolis in southeastern China, linking Hong Kong to the mainland. Living and working in the amazing city will offer a great deal of opportunities and a standard of life that is plenty more comfortable than other second tier cities.
From a plethora of dining options, to bargain shopping and a coastline boasting beautiful beaches, Shenzhen really is a city that offers all for tourists and expats working and living there.
A well-established international school fostering a love for learning and education for almost 20 years. With students and teachers from many different nationalities the school provides a multicultural and inclusive environment. Placing emphasis on providing a happy, healthy and successful environment in with students can thrive throughout their school life.
- A supportive teaching & learning community
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Live and work in one of China’s most sought after cities
- Competitive salary and great benefits package
- August 2024 start
The ideal candidate
- BEd or Degree with PGCE and QTS
- At least 2 years classroom teaching experience
- Excellent communication& interpersonal skills
- Creative and energetic
- Well organised and committed
Facts & Figures
- Location: Shenzhen, China
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1 - 2 Years
- Salary range: Competitive and dependant on qualifications and experience
- Benefits: Flights, Accommodation, Medical insurance, Visa
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.