What if you could do the job you love in a new country? We can pique your interest with the gem of a job; make Abu Dhabi part of your own personal and professional story, and follow your international intrigue!
Interviews are happening NOW for an immediate start!
Immersing yourself in the local Middle Eastern culture is a great way to enhance your teaching and travel experience whilst also gaining a deeper understanding of a new culture first-hand.
There is no better way to learn from another culture, than to teach in another country, and this role provides you with a chance to challenge yourself and get out of your comfort zone.
This British International school boasts over 60 nationalities and 43 spoken languages, as well as state-of-the-art facilities and a variety of age-appropriate activities that are tailored to each learner to guarantee individual success. The school is dedicated to continuous learning and professional development for both teachers and students alike. The school sets the highest academic expectations and believes that this allows pupils to achieve more than they – or their parents – could ever have imagined.
- An international school that sets the bar for international education
- Form part of a global international teaching family
- Gain exceptional experience in a premium setting
- Develop cutting-edge professional thinking
- Great benefits package & tax-free salary
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Primary Education with QTS
- Knowledge of the British Curriculum
- Outstanding classroom practitioner
- Demonstrates resilience and commitment to enhance standards of achievement
- A genuine interest to develop your professional skills and knowledge
- Available to start immediately
Facts & Figures
- Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Salary range: Competitive and in line with your qualifications and experience
- Benefits: Visa, flights, accommodation and medical
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.