A fast growing International school in Bangkok is looking for qualified and experienced Primary Teachers to join their dynamic team in August 2023!
Work for a school that aims to enable all students to become global citizens who are internationally minded, pioneering scholars.
The school recognises that the most important asset to them is their staff. With this in mind you are guaranteed to be valued and given the opportunity for growth. It’s fantastic location will also offer exciting opportunities for travel and adventure.
A well-established and expanding International School following the British Curriculum. Formally recognized and licensed by the Ministry of Education International School and accredited by the Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment (ONESQA).
- Inspiring young minds in a forward-thinking environment
- Competitive salaries
- Be part of an amazing, growing team
- Low-cost of living
- Work and live in a vibrant cosmopolitan city while being able to spend your off time exploring all the diversity and beauty Thailand has to offer
- Bed Degree or Degree with PGCE in Primary Education with QTS
- Some years of teaching experience in a school environment, with a good track record
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the British Curriculum
- Computer literate (MS Office, Google Drive, etc.)
- Energetic, with a positive attitude
- Committed, self-motivated and creative
Facts & Figures
Job type: Contract
Duration: 1-2 years (renewable)
Benefits: Visas, Flight & Housing allowance plus Medical Insurance
Salary range: Competitive, Tax-free and Dependant on experience and role
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.