We are recruiting for a well-established international school in Guangzhou, looking for a passionate and qualified Primary Teachers to join their dynamic team in August 2024!
Take the leap and experience what life is like in a different country.
Known as the City of Flowers, with its sub-tropical weather Guangzhou is awash with colourful flowers year-round. The city’s surrounding beautiful gardens provide a stunning green oasis and easy break away from the hustle and bustle of the city. With an extensive metro and bus system you will be able to get around and explore with ease.
Following the British Curriculum providing high quality international education. The school offers excellent resources that allow you to teach to the best of your abilities. Accepting students from across the world providing a multicultural and accepting environment for staff and students. As a Primary teacher you will be entrusted to uphold the high standards of the school and foster positive communication and relationships with parents.
- Excellent opportunities to drive your career forward
- Work with and build connections with people from all around the world
- Get to experience a different culture in an exciting city
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- August 2024 start
The ideal candidate
- BEd or Degree with PGCE in Primary Education
- At least 2 years’ teaching experience
- Experience in an ESL environment an advantage
- Committed to providing excellent education
- Good communication skills and an understanding of working in a multicultural environment
Facts & Figures
- Location: Guangzhou, China
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 Years
- Salary range: Competitive, dependant on qualifications and experience
- Benefits: Flights, Accommodation, Medical, Visa
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.