Whatever stage of your career, there’s no better time to teach abroad. Live in one of the world’s most vibrant cities in the Middle East and experience what life is like in a different country.
Make the life-changing move! Take on a new Primary Teacher teaching role whilst exploring a new destination!
Connect with a vibrant, energetic and passionate team who lead a forward-thinking culture at this dynamic school. As an enthusiastic Primary Teacher, your proven experience will be welcomed in an international context, and one that leads the way with its educational achievements.
High-Achieving English School - Kuwait
Drawing on the very best of international thinking in its choice of curriculum and approaches to 21st century teaching and learning, this international school supports learners from kindergarten, through elementary, to secondary.
The school is looking for smart professionals who are keen on working in collaboration to foster a love for learning amount its young students. It is seeking educators who challenge students by expanding their knowledge in a diverse learning environment, and educators who are good communicators and encourage self-expression.
- Superb career development opportunities
- A supportive teaching & learning community
- Join fellow educators at the cutting-edge of their profession
- A technologically advanced, innovative school
- Generous benefits package
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Primary Education
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum, NQT’s may apply
- An ability to build robust relationships with students and parents
- Ability to foster a positive, inclusive learning approach
- A genuine passion for teaching & learning
Facts & Figures
- Location: Kuwait
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1-2 Years
- Salary range: KWD950-1050 tax free per month
- Benefits: Accommodation, Return Flights, Health Insurance
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.