Are you a passionate and experienced Primary School Teacher looking for new opportunities in Europe? We have a high-achieving, international school in Italy interviewing now!
Connect with a vibrant, energetic and passionate team who lead a forward-thinking culture at this dynamic school. Through your creative and dynamic attitude you will help inspire enthusiasm and a love of learning in the students, and maintain the high standards of a robust Primary School.
A respected and premium school in Milan and a very popular choice for parents looking for quality education, a broad international community and is centrally located. An independent, co-educational IB World School which educates over 300 students from pre-school to the end of secondary education. The school offers students a hybrid, Ontario-based curriculum in the primary Lower School, and MYP the IB Diploma in the secondary Upper School, with a wide range of co-curricular activities. Our students come from a wide mix of backgrounds and cultures with over 30 different nationalities.
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Live in and explore the vibrant and historic city of Milan
- Positive and friendly atmosphere with bright and responsive students
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Education or BA Degree with PGCE in Primary Education
- KS1 & KS2 teaching experience – British or IB Curriculum
- Flexible and positive at work
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a team player
Facts & Figures
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1 Year (September 2022 – 30 June 2023)
- Salary range: 2500 Euros Gross per month
- Benefits: 500 Euros relocation fee, cafeteria lunches included, calendar paid holidays
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 10 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.