Can you make learning a lively experience for young minds? Do you have aspirations of working with a school that is not just academically focussed, but also helps teacher and students develop their purpose in life?
Join the international world of teaching and start your career on a high. This is an incredible opportunity that delivers over and above, and will lay the foundations for a lucrative, successful teaching career.
You’ll be working in a school that’s ahead of its game in the Middle East, and you’ll benefit from a tax-free salary, together with a benefits package that’s better than you can imagine!
A strong, inter-cultural educational environment - Kuwait
This school is a centre for cross-cultural exchange, delivering high-quality trilingual education to students from Pre-K to Grade 12.
Students join from more than 15 different countries worldwide, and there is a collaborative and caring learning community amongst children, teachers and parents. With its small class sizes, teachers can provide a nurturing yet challenging learning environment where children thrive both physically and intellectually. Join a team that works hard to promote critical thinking, inter-cultural understanding and respect.
- Superb career development opportunities
- A supportive teaching & learning community
- Join fellow educators at the cutting-edge of the profession
- A technologically advanced, innovative school
- Generous benefits package
- Blue skies and sunshine all-year round
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Primary Education
- At least 2 years American Curriculum teaching experience
- An ability to build robust relationships with students and parents
- Ability to foster a positive, inclusive learning approach
- A genuine passion for teaching & learning
Facts & Figures
- Location: Kuwait
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1-2 years
- Salary range: Tax free salary depending on experience
- Benefits: Furnished apartment (utilities included), transport to and from school, yearly roundtrip ticket to home, health insurance, visa, tuition discount for children, end-of-year indemnity
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.