Become part of the global international teaching family and benefit from full year ‘Summer weather,’ a tax-free salary, generous benefits package, and access to some of the most innovative teaching facilities in the world.
Discover the fascinating area of the Middle East and teach!
Immersing yourself in the local Middle Eastern culture is a great way to enhance your teaching and travel experience whilst also gaining a deeper understanding of a new culture first-hand.
There is no better way to learn from another culture, than to teach in another country, and this role provides you with a chance to challenge yourself and get out of your comfort zone.
A world-class school reinventing the learning experience - Oman
As one of the best international schools in Oman, its state-of-the-art amenities support a holistic and enhanced learning environment.
Its digitally progressive and dynamic landscape has facilitated the reinvention and innovation of the learning experience which sees students go on to achieve new heights. With its esteemed partner institutions and affiliations from across the world, and learning programs driven by Singapore-education-set benchmarks, be part of this international school which brings truly world-class, inspiring education to Oman.
- An international school that sets the bar for international education
- Form part of a global international teaching family
- Gain exceptional experience in a premium setting
- Develop cutting-edge professional thinking
- Generous benefits package & tax-free salary
The ideal candidate
- BEd Degree in Primary Education or Degree with PGCE in Primary Education
- At least 2 years teaching experience
- Exposure to IB and Cambridge curriculums is an advantage
- Outstanding classroom practitioner
- Demonstrates resilience and commitment to enhance standards of achievement
- A genuine interest to develop your professional skills and knowledge
Facts & Figures
Location: Muscat, Oman
Job type: Contract
Duration: 1-2 Years
Salary range: Tax free depending on experience
Benefits: Flights, visas, medical insurance, discount on school fees for dependants
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.