ASQ International is looking to recruit a dedicated, and inspirational, English Teacher for a British International Academy in Doha, Qatar for an immediate start. Interviews are happening now!
If you’re seeking a balance of work alongside the lure of an adventurous life overseas, teaching in the Middle East will deliver all the excitement of exploring a new area while maintaining a very well-paid teaching job.
This Secondary Teacher role, in Qatar, ensures that you’re ideally located to discover the epic Middle Eastern landscape at your leisure, alongside driving forward a prosperous career.
There’s no better place to work than at this awe-inspiring international school, set in a magnificent location in the Middle East where every day is sure to bring an interesting new adventure.
School with a unique brand of holistic education – Qatar
This school is part of a group of premier educational institutions which have created a brilliant future for its students and carved a niche for itself in Qatar over the past 15 years.
With its blend of respectful traditional values, combined with creativity and innovation, this is a vibrant educational environment. It is also at the forefront of the innovative use of technology to support learning.
Be part of a school which is well-recognised for its quality of teaching which ensures its students consistently achieve the highest possible standards.
- A highly-respected & inspiring international educational organisation
- World-renowned professional development programme
- Flexibility to shape the role moving forward
- Unsurpassed opportunities to drive your career forward
- Considerable salary & personalised benefits package
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree in your specialism subject with a PGCE or a BEd Degree in Secondary Education
- At least 2 years’ experience in your specialist subject
- Establishes and maintains a high standard of education
- Facilitates an inclusive learning experience for students
- Drive to maintain and improve teaching standards
- Excellent classroom practitioner
Facts & Figures:
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Benefits: Visa, annual return flights, medical insurance and furnished accommodation for yourself and one dependant.
- Salary range: Competitive and tax-free in line with market conditions and experience
- End of Service Benefit Gratuity
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest, and best selection, of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Jacqui Truelove or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ International talent pool, to be considered for future suitable positions.