Whatever stage of your career, there’s no better time to teach abroad. Live in one of the world’s most vibrant cities in Muscat, Oman and experience what life is like in a different country.
This Secondary English teaching job can take you around the world, and if you love the Middle East as much as we do, this is a compelling opportunity. You’ll get to work alongside some of the best in international teaching and inspire a high-achieving cohort of students in a phenomenal learning space. Not only that, but you’ll also get to turn your passion for travelling into a reality.
A world-class school reinventing the learning experience - Oman
As one of the best international schools in Oman, its state-of-the-art amenities support a holistic and enhanced learning environment.
Its digitally progressive and dynamic landscape has facilitated the reinvention and innovation of the learning experience which sees students go on to achieve new heights. With its esteemed partner institutions and affiliations from across the world, and learning programs driven by Singapore-education-set benchmarks, be part of this international school which brings truly world-class, inspiring education to Oman.
- An innovative teaching and learning space
- Work with the world’s best teachers
- Develop valuable professional skills through extensive training programmes
- Feel empowered to make a difference
- Generous, tax-free salary
The ideal candidate
- A qualified teacher with relevant experience
- The resilience to work in a fast-paced international school environment
- To have a high degree of cultural sensitivity
- To be a strong ambassador for the school
- To engage with students, parents, teachers, and the wider school community
Facts & Figures
- Location: Muscat, Oman
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Benefits: Visa, flights, medical insurance
- Salary range: Competitive and tax-free in line with market conditions and experience
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest, and best selection, of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Jacqui Truelove or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ International talent pool, to be considered for future suitable positions.