The world has a way of opening our mind to new possibilities, and this role does just that, take the first step and apply today!
Immerse yourself in a new culture and experience what life is like in a different country, you never know, you might just find your second home.
Experience the joy of transitioning into a job that’s right for you, in new, energetic destination; whilst also achieving a real sense of work-life balance.
Start your journey today with this stunning school that can’t wait to welcome a Secondary English Teacher that has a strong desire to transform the lives of young learners.
Well-established and known as one of the most prestigious schools in Taiwan boasting a location in a bustling urban environment with easy access to beautiful, rivers and parks.
Most classrooms are digitised and provide access to modern teaching methods. Though technology is important the school also believes in a balance and the campus provides ample outdoor and open spaces to accommodate creative endeavours in all weather.
- Form part of a global international teaching family
- Gain exceptional experience in a premium setting
- Taiwan has beautiful natural landscapes, from beaches to mountains
- Amazing opportunities for professional growth
- Generous salary plus fantastic additional benefits
The ideal candidate
- BEd or Degree with PGCE in Secondary Education
- Or Degree with TESOL, TEFL or CELTA
- Experience teaching larger classes – 30+ students with a good track record
- Dedicated and willing to adjust to different cultural expectations
- Nurturing and prioritises students needs
Facts & Figures
- Location: Taipei, Taiwan
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1-2 years
- Salary range: Dependant on qualifications and experience
- Benefits: Flight allowance, Accommodation allowance, Medical insurance, Annual Bonuses, Lunch at school
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.