Are you an innovative, highly driven educator? Begin your next teaching adventure in this spectacular learning environment, with state-of-the-art facilities; an amazing opportunity to make life-long global friends.
If you are a skilled and committed English Language/Literature Teacher, eager to provide students with a first-class education, ASQ International has an exceptional role at an IB Word School in Saudi Arabia.
The cost of living in Jeddah is less compared to other countries in the Middle East which enables teachers to save and enjoy life in the Kingdom.
The school is the first IB Continuum School in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and one of the seven IB Continuum Schools in the Gulf Area. Hence, the experience and professional development you will be provided as a staff member will be a lasting benefit for you and your professional career in the future.
- Exceptionally well-resourced school
- Well-respected school in local community and further afield
- School’s ethos centred on sparking children’s interest
- Exceptional pay structure & professional development
The ideal candidate
- Fully qualified teacher status with an internationally recognised teaching qualification - Bachelors of Education or BA Degree with PGCE in relevant subject
- Prior teaching experience in the relevant subject
- Enthusiasm in the subject matter, commitment, and flexibility
- Excellent English and Communication Skills
- Resilience in coping with day-to-day demands of a fast-paced school
Facts & Figures
- Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 Years
- Remuneration: Competitive Tax-Free Salary, Furnished Accommodation, Medical Insurance, Transportation, Flight and Visa Assistance
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
Please advise what Teacher Role you are applying for when you send your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 10 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.