ASQ International is currently recruiting Qualified English Teachers to join a successful International School in Kuwait in August 2024. Ideal candidates will have a willing approach to sharing and development of best practice, and an ability to reflect and maintain the schools well-recognised educational standards. Whatever stage of your career, there’s no better time to teach abroad. Live in one of the most vibrant cities in Kuwait and experience what life is like in a different country.
This is an exciting opportunity to further your teaching career in an exceptionally modern school which provides outstanding packages for new staff that support a smooth, stress-free transition; helping candidates to settle into a new job and new home.
This school is a centre for cross-cultural exchange, delivering high-quality trilingual education to students.
Students join from more than 15 different countries worldwide, and there is a collaborative and caring learning community amongst children, teachers and parents. With its small class sizes, teachers can provide a nurturing yet challenging learning environment where children thrive both physically and intellectually. Join a team that works hard to promote critical thinking, inter-cultural understanding and respect.
- Multi-cultural staff team
- Co-educational and engaged students
- Excellent, forward-thinking school
- Become part of one of the best schools in Kuwait
- August 2024 Start
- Blue sky and sunshine almost all year round!
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Education or BA Degree with PGCE - in your specialist subject
- Minimum of 2 years’ teaching experience in the relevant subject
- Experience with teaching the American Curriculum will be an advantage
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality
Facts & Figures
- Location: Kuwait
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Salary range: Generous tax-free salary depending on experience
- Benefits: Annual return flights, medical insurance, fully furnished apartment, end of service gratuity payment
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Jacqui Truelove or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note: Even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ International talent pool, for future international positions.