If you’re looking to advance your international career in the education sector, and perhaps relocate to a destination that’s on your teaching wish-list, then Abu Dhabi is the perfect place for you!
With year-round sunshine, exciting places to explore, and some of the best teaching career opportunities in the world, your dream job is waiting to be discovered. ASQ International is currently recruiting outstanding Secondary English Teachers to start in August 2024.
Experience the joy of transitioning into a job that’s right for you, in a new, energetic destination that enjoys sunshine throughout the year; whilst also achieving a real sense of work-life balance.
Abu Dhabi beckons educators with it’s dynamic blend of rich culture, rewarding salary packages and advanced infrastructure.
Start your journey today at this stimulating & enriched international school that can’t wait to welcome experienced Teachers who have a strong desire to transform the lives of their learners.
This International school embraces a holistic approach towards educating children and preparing them to become well-educated, critically thinking, morally upright global citizens. The school, administration, teachers and support staff are committed to providing children with an experience that supports their academic, physical and social-emotional growth. Through providing students with a challenging, comprehensive, hands-on learning experience they are prepared for entry into the real world. The school is also committed to providing children with every opportunity to shine and be beacons for their generation and future generations.
- Build connections with people from around the world
- High quality international school with a family feel
- Help shape the next generation of young learners
- Considerable salary & personal benefits package
The ideal candidate
- BEd Degree or Degree with PGCE in your specialist subject
- Minimum 3 years' teaching experience
- Having taught in the Gulf Region previously would be to your advantage
- Previous experience with the American Curriculum is preferred
- An ability to build robust relationships with students and parents
Facts & Figures
- Location: Abu Dhabi
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Salary range: Tax-free dependent on qualifications & experience
- Benefits: Accommodation allowance, annual airfare allowance, tuition discounts
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Jacqui Truelove or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note: Even if you are unsuccessful, on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ International talent pool, for future international positions.