Become an educator in an international classroom, with the flexibility to teach in smaller classes and the ability to unleash the potential of the next generation. Are you a qualified Secondary Geography Teacher with a passion for education? If so, then this is an amazing opportunity for you to take your career to the next level. Interviews are happening now for August 2024 start!
This is an exciting opportunity to further your teaching career in an exceptionally modern school which provides outstanding packages for new staff that support a smooth, stress-free transition; helping candidates to settle into a new job and new home.
High-Achieving English School - Kuwait
Drawing on the very best of international thinking in its choice of curriculum and approaches to 21st century teaching and learning.
The school is looking for smart professionals who are keen on working in collaboration to foster a love for learning amount its young students. It is seeking educators who challenge students by expanding their knowledge in a diverse learning environment, and educators who are good communicators and encourage self-expression.
- Exceptionally well-resourced school
- Well-respected school in local community and further afield
- Professional development
- School’s ethos centred on sparking children’s interest
- A chance to make a real difference in a supportive and caring environment
The ideal candidate
- BEd Degree or Degree with PGCE in your specialist subject
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience with the British Curriculum
- ESL experience would be an advantage
- Ability to create an engaging and stimulating learning environment
Facts & Figures
- Location: Kuwait
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1 Year
- Salary range: KWD1000-1300 tax free per month
- Benefits: Modern staff accommodation, Transport to-and-from school, Flights, Health Insurance, CPD sessions
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Jacqui Truelove or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note: Even if you are unsuccessful, on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ International talent pool, for future international positions.