The demand for high-quality international educators has soared. Dive into this new role, in a new country; teach internationally for an enriching experience in this unique and forward-thinking school.
Interviews are happening NOW!
“Once you’ve joined this school, you won’t want to leave” – that’s the sentiment of other teachers who are enjoying a long, rewarding career at this school that creates a sense of awe and wonder; doing its absolute best for students and teachers.
This British International school boasts over 60 nationalities and 43 spoken languages, as well as state-of-the-art facilities and a variety of age-appropriate activities that are tailored to each learner to guarantee individual success. The school is dedicated to continuous learning and professional development for both teachers and students alike. The school sets the highest academic expectations and believes that this allows pupils to achieve more than they – or their parents – could ever have imagined.
- Diverse school with an excellent reputation
- Impressive learning environment
- Great benefits package
- Located in the Arabian Gulf with year-round sunshine!
The ideal candidate
- Degree in Geography with a PGCE in Secondary Education
- At least 1-2 years teaching experience
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum & IGSCE
- Energetic and creative with a passion for education
- Available to start in September 2023
Facts & Figures
- Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Salary range: Competitive and in line with your qualifications and experience
- Benefits: Visa, flights, accommodation and medical
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.