A fantastic international school in Kuala Lumpur is looking for a Secondary Humanities Teacher with a passion for History. Do what you love in an exciting new destination!
Interviews are happening now for a September 2024 start.
Experience all that Malaysia has to offer while living in exciting Kuala Lumpur. This fascinating country has a beautiful mix of cultures making it a dream for any foodie, with delicious cuisine and trendy hot spots galore. Kuala Lumpur also has a booming economy which makes it the perfect place to take your international teaching career and be sure to thrive.
A well-established international school that forms part of a big group of schools situated all around the world. An educational space that has a true sense of pride when it comes to their students, staff, and community. With modern up to date resources and classrooms as well as a fantastic support system you are given all the tools to thrive and give each student the individual attention they might require.
- Experience the beauty, delicious cuisine and fascinating history of Malaysia
- Work in a supportive and encouraging environment
- Fantastic opportunities provided for professional development and growth
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Low cost of living
The ideal candidate
- BEd with main focus Modern History or Degree in Modern History with PGCE
- At least 3 years’ experience teaching your specialist subject in a classroom environment
- Experience with Cambridge A levels and IGCSE’s an advantage
- Experience teaching internationally an advantage
- Display dedication and passion for your specialist subject
Facts & Figures
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 Years
- Salary range: Competitive and dependant on qualifications and experience
- Benefits: Flights, Visa, Accommodation allowance, Medical insurance, EOC Bonus
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.