We have an exciting opportunity available for Secondary Math teachers at a fantastic British international school in Albania. Live and work in Europe’s best kept secret!
- Small class sizes
- Work in an environment where you are valued and offered the opportunity for growth
- Live in a country with fascinating history, natural beauty and delicious cuisine.
- Competitive salary
- August 2022 start
A well-established and fast expanding International school following the British curriculum, that believes in the importance of nurturing each individual students strengths, whether it be in academics, sport or the arts. The school provides a modern forward thinking environment that promotes creativity and innovation.
The ideal candidate for teaching positions
- Degree with Qualified Teacher Status
- At least 2 years teaching experience teaching Mathematics, with a good track record
- Extensive experience with GSCE’s
- Previous experience in teaching the British Cirriculum
- Ability to assist with Career Guidance
- Committed and self motivated
Facts & Figures
Location: Tirana, Albania
Job type: Contract
Duration: 1-2 years (renewable)
Benefits: Visas, Flights, Transport and School Meals, Settlement advance and assistance
Salary range: Competitive and Dependant on experience and role
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
Please advise what Teacher Role you are applying for when you send your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 10 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.