Secondary Maths and Science Teachers – Dubai – January 2024 Start
Renowned for its ultra-modern social and economic infrastructure, safe living environment, unrivalled lifestyle offerings and world-class career opportunities, Dubai is firmly established as one of the world's most liveable cities.
Whatever stage of your career, there’s no better time to teach abroad. ASQ International is currently recruiting Qualified Maths and Science teachers for various schools in Dubai, to start in January 2024.
This teaching job can take you around the world, and if you love the Middle East as much as we do, this is a compelling opportunity. You’ll get to work alongside some of the best in international teaching and inspire a high-achieving cohort of students in a phenomenal learning space. Not only that, but you’ll also get to turn your passion for travelling into a reality.
These international schools are exceptionally diverse and vibrant, with a truly global outlook.
These schools have character and personality by being both outstanding and ambitious, while striving to ensure that all students achieve their potential through providing a supportive, state-of-the-art learning environment.
The learning environments are innovative and offer excellent facilities; supporting their students to make an impact on the world.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and friendly internationally qualified teaching team who share a commitment to high expectations for success, and support students to achieve some of the best academic results in the world.
- An innovative teaching and learning space
- Work with the world’s best teachers
- Develop valuable professional skills through extensive training programmes
- Feel empowered to make a difference
- Generous, tax-free salary plus additional benefits
The ideal candidate
- A qualified teacher with relevant experience in Secondary School environment
- The resilience to work in a fast-paced international school environment
- To have a high degree of cultural sensitivity
- To be a strong ambassador for the school
- Previous experience with the British Curriculum
- To engage with students, parents, teachers, and the wider school community
Facts & Figures
- Location: Dubai
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Salary range: Competitive and tax-free in line with market conditions and experience
- Benefits: Visa, Flights, Accommodation and Medical Insurance
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Jacqui Truelove or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ International talent pool, for future international positions.