The world has a way of opening our mind to new possibilities, and this Secondary Maths role does just that, live and work in what is known as the best kept secret of Europe!
Experience the joy of transitioning into a job that’s right for you, in a new, energetic destination that enjoys Mediterranean weather, a beautiful rich culture and stunning scenery.
Start a new journey today with this stunning international school that can’t wait to welcome an experienced Secondary Maths Teacher who has a strong desire to transform the lives of young learners.
A community focused school that makes sure the success and happiness of each student is made a priority at all times, be it in the classroom or with extra-curricular activities. Teachers are valued for their contribution to the continued success of this fast-expanding school. Seeking to provide children with a broad, balanced and rich curriculum that is underpinned by imaginative and dedicated teaching.
Classrooms, labs, resource centres, and sports grounds are well equipped for a diverse curriculum as per the National Curriculum of England. The school provides a modern forward thinking environment that promotes creativity and innovation.
- An inclusive, enabling working environment
- A fast-growth international school
- Feel valued and supported in your position
- Do what you love in a beautiful country with fascinating history and a friendly, welcoming culture
- Lower cost of living in Albania
The ideal candidate
- BEd or Degree with PGCE in Secondary Mathematics
- At least 2 years teaching your specific subject
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum, IGCSE & A-Levels
- The drive to help students achieve more than they imagined possible
- Passionate about teaching your subject
Facts & Figures
- Location: Tirana, Albania
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1-2 Years
- Salary range: Competitive and dependant on experience
- Benefits: Visas, Flights, Medical insurance, Transport and School meals, Settlement advance
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.