Are you able to engage with young minds in learning in an interactive manner as a Secondary Maths Teacher? Do you want to work for a school that helps teachers and students discover their life's purpose while also being academically oriented? If so, we have the perfect opportunity just for you!
Be part of this energetic and passionate team who leads a forward-thinking culture at this dynamic international school. This prestigious school is calling for all ambitious Secondary Maths Teachers to help shape the education of its young learners.
Providing a high-quality British-style education in an international setting, this school serves expatriate and local children. The curriculum is designed and adapted to suit the multicultural nature of the school, maintaining a positive culture of academic excellence and a caring environment.
It prides itself in serving to prepare its children to take their place as global citizens of the twenty-first century.
- Students from a wide range of nationalities
- Unsurpassed opportunities to drive your career forward
- Feel empowered to make a difference
- Amazing weather and location
- Shorter working week
The ideal candidate
- A Degree in Mathematics with a PGCE
- Experience teaching IGCSE and A Levels
- 2 years teaching experience
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum
- A passion for Maths, education as well as flexibility
Facts & Figures
- Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Salary range: Competitive tax-free dependent on experience
- Benefits: Fully furnished accommodation with utilities, Annual return flights, Private medical insurance, Paid holidays, Terminal gratuity of 21 days per year, CPD 100 hours (free)
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.