Are you a passionate and experienced Science Teacher looking for a new challenge? Live and work in a beautiful country while doing what you love. August 2022 start!
- Work for one of South East Asia’s most prestigious and successful International schools
- Competitive salaries and overall great package
- Be part of a team that strives for excellence
- Low-cost of living
- Penang is a hub of culture, amazing cuisine and voted one of the top 10 best islands to live in Asia.
- August 2022 start
A well-established forward thinking modern International school that believe, even though academics and syllabus are crucial there is more to education and a student’s journey to become global citizens. A school that nurtures a love for learning that will carry them through to further education and growth.
The ideal candidate
- UK qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience (PGCE year can count as 1 of the years)
- BA, BEd, BSc or similar minimum in your relevant role
- Experience of GCSE essential, A level or IBDP advantages
- Willingness to be part of a dynamic growing team
- Passionate and self-motivated
Facts & Figures
Location: Penang, Malaysia
Job type: Contract
Duration: 1-2 years (renewable)
Benefits: Visas, flights, housing allowance, medical insurance and settling in allowance
Salary range: Competitive and dependant on experience and role
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
Please advise what Teacher Role you are applying for when you send your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 10 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.