An inspirational and dedicated Secondary Social Studies Teacher is sought to join a successful international school, with a willing approach to sharing and development of best practice, and an ability to reflect and maintain the schools well-recognised educational standards.
Interviews are happening now for an Immediate Start at this modern American International School.
This is an exciting opportunity to further your teaching career in an exceptionally modern school which provides outstanding packages for new staff that support a smooth, stress-free transition; helping candidates to settle into a new job and new home.
This leading American school aims to create life-long learners, who possess the skills, confidence, and knowledge to meet the challenges of Middle school, High school, college and beyond. The School offers bilingual curricula, English and Arabic, which enables students to be competent in both languages. The concept of this international school was born with the idea of providing the kind of loving, caring environment that honours the same values of faith, respect, integrity and unity that any good parent wants for their child. Staff work together with the families of their students to raise the next generation of Kuwait’s leaders.
- Excellent, forward-thinking school
- Co-educational and engaged students
- Become part of one of the best schools in Kuwait
- Close to local beaches, extensive malls and Kuwait City
- Blue sky and sunshine almost all year round!
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree with PGCE - in your specialist subject
- 2+ years' teaching experience in the relevant subject
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Available to start immediately
Facts & Figures
- Location: Kuwait
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1 year
- Salary range: Generous tax-free salary depending on experience
- Benefits: Annual return flights, medical insurance, fully furnished apartment, end of service gratuity payment
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Jacqui Truelove or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note: Even if you are unsuccessful, on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ International talent pool, for future international positions.