We have a client school in Doha, Qatar looking for experienced and qualified Secondary Teachers for an August 2023 start.
Live and work in a beautiful, culturally rich country with amazing cuisine and the best weather all year round!
If you are an outstanding Teacher with excellent skills together with a nurturing and stimulating learning approach, we have the perfect teaching position for YOU!
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- Science teacher
- Math teacher
A vibrant well-established International School following the British Curriculum. Centrally located in one of the most popular areas in Doha
- Work in a friendly and warm environment
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Team of like-minded multinational teachers
- Be part of a supportive and dynamic team
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or a Degree with a PGCE (relevant to the position applying for)
- QTS with an internationally recognised teaching qualification
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum
- Enthusiasm for teaching and education
Facts & Figures
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Benefits: Visa, flights, furnished accommodation and medical insurance
- Salary range: Competitive and tax-free in line with market conditions and experience
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.