Would you like to be part of a strong and supportive partnership which ensures you can grow and develop in order to deliver the best opportunities for your pupils? If so, then we have exciting roles in a well-established British International school in Dubai!
The school boasts a vibrant and well-resourced learning environment in which it is a pleasure to both teach and learn.
This is a particularly exciting time to join the school as it continues to go from strength to strength. You could be a key part of its success.
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- English Language & Literature Teachers
- ICT Teachers
- Humanities Teachers
- Maths Teachers
- Physics Teachers
- Physical Education Teachers
- Business Teachers
This international school is enriched with a vibrant culture and history dating as far back as 1500 years. The students are well-motivated and respond well to effective teaching.
It is a popular school with staff and students alike. The school sets the highest academic expectations and believe that this allows pupils to achieve more than they – or their parents – could ever have imagined.
- Cosmopolitan city with great weather all year round
- Live and work in one of the world’s most AMAZING cities
- Students from a wide range of nationalities
- Career progression
- School achieves some of the best academic results
The Ideal Candidate
To set yourself apart from other candidates, you must demonstrate:
- BA Degree in Education or BA Degree in your specialist subject
- At least 2 years teaching experience in your specialism
- Experience in teaching the British Curriculum
- Enthusiasm for the subject matter, committed & flexible
- An ability to inspire a lifelong love of learning
Facts & Figures
- Location – Dubai
- Salary – Competitive in line with experience and your qualifications
- Job Type – Contract
- Benefits: Visa, flights, furnished accommodation and medical insurance
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions