Are you seeking to be part of an International IB School that maintains a positive culture of academic excellence along with a caring environment? If this sounds like your next dream role, then we have exciting Secondary Teacher roles just for you!
Begin your new chapter with this prestigious Private International School in Bahrain, who are eager to welcome Secondary Teachers with a strong passion to change the lives of young students. Experience the excitement of transitioning into a position that's perfect for you, whilst working alongside a team that is dedicated to promoting the intellectual and personal growth of its students.
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- English Teachers
- Geography Teachers
- History Teachers
- Biology Teachers
- Science Teachers
- Maths Teachers
- French Teachers
This exclusive private IB school is committed to fostering students' intellectual and personal development, cultivating in them a passion for inquiry-based learning, guaranteeing academic success, and forming them into responsible, engaged global citizens. The school is qualified to conduct the whole IB Diploma Programme and offers a rigorous and interesting curriculum that has received NEASC accreditation.
- Access to extensive professional development and training
- An energetic and sociable environment
- Supportive learning community
- Work with some of the world’s best teachers
- Competitive tax-free salary & significant benefits
The ideal candidate
- Degree in Education or Degree with PGCE in Secondary Teaching & Specialist Subject
- Experience with the IB Curriculum
- Able to teach the DP Program
- Passionate about the subject matter
- Facilitates an inclusive learning experience for students
Facts & Figures
- Location: Bahrain
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2-years
- Salary range: Competitive in line with qualifications and experience
- Benefits: Accommodation allowance, annual flights, medical insurance and tuition for up to 2 children
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV t0 Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.