Are you wanting to join an exciting international school and take your teaching career to the next level? We are working with an International IB school in Qatar looking for experienced and qualified Secondary Teachers for an August 2023 start.
Connect with a group of vibrant, energetic and passionate teachers who aim to build a Qatari educational system that promotes critical thinking and builds a capacity for innovation. As a Secondary teacher, your proven experience will be welcomed in an international context, and one that leads the way with its educational achievements.
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- Mathematics Teachers
- Science Teachers
- English Language Teachers
- Design Technology Teacher for DP
Be part of this International Academy that provides an environment that values the role of educators and empowers them to continue developing their expertise through ongoing training.
An academy with the very best of international thinking, with its choice of International Baccalaureate (IB) World School curriculum. This International Academy provides a rich and rigorous academic program centred around inquiry-based learning and teaching with a focus on creativity and critical thinking.
The experience and professional development you will be provided as a staff member will be a lasting benefit for you and your professional career in the future.
- Live and work in a city full of potential
- Warm temperatures all year round
- Cultural diversity
- State-of-the-art amenities
The ideal candidate
- BEd degree or degree with PGCE in the relevant specialist subject
- At least 3 years teaching experience
- Previous experience with the IB curriculum is preferred
- Resilience in coping with day-to-day demands of a fast-paced school
Facts & Figures
- Location: Qatar
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 Years
- Salary range: QAR11 000 – QAR14 000 depending on years of experience
- Benefits: Visa, Annual Air Ticket, Medical Insurance, Transportation & Communication Allowance, Housing or Housing Allowance and Discount for children attending the school
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.