Start teaching abroad and be part of an exceptional international community. Create your next chapter with one of the best international schools in Thailand, and join a vibrant, caring educational environment that attracts and retains the very best international teachers.
This is an exciting opportunity to further your teaching career in bustling Bangkok in a modern school which provides a generous package for new staff and support for a smooth, stress-free transition; helping candidates to settle into a new job and new home. Start your teaching adventure today!
We are recruiting for the following roles:
The school recognises that the most important asset to them is their staff. With this in mind you are guaranteed to be valued and given the opportunity for growth. It’s fantastic location will also offer exciting opportunities for travel and adventure.
A well-established and expanding International School following the British Curriculum. Formally recognized and licensed by the Ministry of Education International School and accredited by the Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment (ONESQA).
- Inspiring young minds in a forward-thinking environment
- Competitive salaries
- Be part of an amazing, growing team
- Low-cost of living
- Spend your off time exploring all the diversity and beauty of Thailand
- BEd Degree or Degree with PGCE in your specialist subject
- Some years of teaching experience in a school environment, with a good track record
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the British Curriculum
- Computer literate (MS Office, Google Drive, etc.)
- Energetic, with a positive attitude
- Committed, self-motivated and creative
Facts & Figures
Job type: Contract
Duration: 1-2 years (renewable)
Benefits: Visas, Flight & Housing allowance plus Medical Insurance
Salary range: Competitive, Tax-free and Dependant on experience and role
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.