Are you an innovative, highly driven educator? Begin your next teaching adventure in this spectacular learning environment, with state-of-the-art facilities; an amazing opportunity to make life-long global friends.
Given that Kuwait is home to some of the top educational institutions in the world, which provide exciting working environments, ongoing professional growth, and excellent wage packages, you would be spoiled for choice. Our schools in Kuwait are looking for teachers who are passionate about their subjects and who can cultivate a lifelong passion for the learning process.
This is a fantastic chance for you to advance in your teaching career! Live the dream and instruct the globe!
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- English Teachers
- German Language Teachers
- Science Teachers
- Mathematics Teachers
- Physics Teachers
- ICT Teachers
- Physical Education Teachers
- Social Studies Teachers
- Art Teachers
- School Counselors
- ESL Teachers
- Psychology Teachers
- Career Guidance Counselors
ASQ International, in collaboration with a selection of American Curriculum Schools based in Kuwait, seeks to develop lifelong learners with the skills, confidence, and knowledge to meet the challenges of Secondary School and beyond. Our client schools are committed to creating a culture in which their employees feel challenged and have the opportunity to demonstrate their skills, aptitudes, and abilities while also growing professionally. They promote a vibrant educational environment with exceptional high-quality teaching and a diverse range of curriculums to ensure that students consistently achieve the highest possible standards.
- Picturesque shores and great weather almost all year round
- Close to local beaches, extensive malls and Kuwait City
- Become part of one of the best schools in Kuwait
- Professional Development Benefits
- August 2023 start
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree with PGCE - in your specialist subject
- 2 years teaching experience in the relevant subject
- Experience teaching the American Curriculum
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
- An ability to maximise children’s achievements
Facts & Figures
- Location: Kuwait
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Salary range: Generous tax-free salary depending on experience
- Benefits: Annual return flights, medical insurance, fully furnished apartment, end of service gratuity payment
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.