Create your next chapter at one of the best British Academies and become a part of a vibrant, caring educational environment that attracts and retains the best international teachers!
Join this dynamic, enthusiastic team that drives a forward-thinking culture at these prestigious academies. To influence the education of its young students, this amazing institution is looking for enthusiastic secondary teachers to shape the education of its young learners.
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- English Teachers
- Mathematics Teachers
- ICT Teachers
- Science Teachers
- Humanities Teachers
- Psychology Teachers
A Premier Educational Institution located in the heart of Qatar that serves a diverse international student body and has a culture of inspiration and success.
You will be joining a highly regarded, close-knit team of outstanding teachers in a well-resourced school with a wide range of facilities.
To inspire the next generation, the school is committed to ensuring that all students reach their full potential by providing a supportive and caring learning environment.
- A unique opportunity to make a real difference
- Among the world's top international schools
- Team of like-minded multinational teachers
- Career progression
- Excellent rewards
- Competitive salary
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor Degree in Education with a PGCE (relevant to the position applying for)
- QTS with a international recognised teaching qualification
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum
- Enthusiasm for teaching & education
- At least 2 years teaching experience
- August 2023 start
Facts & Figures
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 2 Years
- Benefits: Visa, Flights, furnished accommodation and medical insurance
- Salary Range: Competitive and tax free in line with market conditions and experience
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.