Are you an experienced and dedicated Special Needs Teacher, looking for teaching opportunities abroad, then get in touch with ASQ International today!
A standout role, for a standout candidate! If you have experience and a recognisable ability to support children and young people who have mild to severe learning disabilities while supporting them to achieve their goals and ultimately their dreams, our client school in Qatar has the perfect role for you!
A Premier Educational Institution that lies in the heart of Doha and caters to a mixed international cohort of students and has a culture of inspiration and success.
You will join a highly regarded, close-knit team of outstanding teachers in a school that is well resourced with a wide range of facilities.
The school is dedicated to ensuring that all students achieve their potential by providing a supportive and caring learning environment; to inspire the next generation.
- School that celebrates achievements
- A chance to make a real difference in a prestigious school
- Excellent rewards
- Work in an environment where you are valued and offered the opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or a Degree with a PGCE
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum
- Previous SEN teaching experience
- Excellent English and Communication Skills
- Genuine passion for Special Educational Needs
Facts & Figures
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Benefits: Visa, flights, furnished accommodation and medical insurance
- Salary range: Competitive and tax-free in line with market conditions and experience
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.