Are you an enthusiastic, dedicated High School Teacher? If so, then we are accepting applications for an independent Academy in Bahrain for August 2022.
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- Physical Education
- An energetic and sociable environment
- Successful learning culture
- School that celebrates achievements
- Work directly with a small team of highly skilled and experienced teaching professionals
The ideal candidate
- An internationally recognised teaching qualification - Bachelors of Education or PGCE with a BA Degree
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience working in British International schools
- Special Needs Experience would be beneficial
- Excellent English and Communication Skills
The Academy provides an individualized education within a nurturing learning environment offering high levels of academic and therapeutic support. At the heart of the school’s ethos is the belief that the development of a positive self-image is the key to the development of a child’s full potential. To this end, the school is committed to providing an educational environment in which all children can experience success.
Package & Benefits
Job type: Contract
Duration: 2 years
Benefits: Accommodation allowance, One return flight
Salary range: Up to BHD 1800 per month (depending on qualifications & experience)
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
Please advise which Teacher Role you are applying for when you send your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 10 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.