Discover a new side of teaching and become a member of an international teaching community! Teaching abroad is a unique and exciting part of your teaching adventure; pursue your career goals in new surroundings in the Middle East.
This international school firmly believes that the school's success depends entirely on the caliber of its teachers and lecturers. They provide students with the resources and assistance they need to be motivated by outstanding lecturers who are passionate about their subjects!
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- Maths Teachers
- English Language Teachers
- Science Teachers
This is an excellent opportunity for you to progress in your teaching career! Interviews are happening now!
This school is a centre for cross-cultural exchange, delivering high-quality trilingual education to students from Pre-K to Grade 12.
Students join from more than 15 different countries worldwide, and there is a collaborative and caring learning community amongst children, teachers and parents. With its small class sizes, teachers can provide a nurturing yet challenging learning environment where children thrive both physically and intellectually. Join a team that works hard to promote critical thinking, inter-cultural understanding and respect.
- Blue sky and sunshine almost all year round!
- Make a difference in children’s lives
- Contribute towards educational excellence
- Professional Development Benefits
- September 2023 Start
The ideal candidate
- Degree in your Specialist Subject with a PGCE
- 2 years teaching experience in the relevant subject
- Experience teaching the American Curriculum
- Enthusiastic & Resilient
- An ability to maximise children’s achievements
Facts & Figures
- Location: Kuwait
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1 - 2 years
- Salary range: Generous tax-free salary depending on experience
- Benefits: Annual return flights, medical insurance, fully furnished apartment, end of service gratuity payment
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Emma Momberg or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.