Do you want to be a part of a school that promotes academic performance while also providing an uplifting & supportive environment? If this sound like your next dream job, then we have exciting opportunities for you!
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your teaching career! Take up an international teaching position at this fantastic school, and you'll be a vital and valued part of the school's next chapter, supporting world-class teaching and learning!
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- English Teachers
- History Teachers
- Geography Teachers
- Maths Teachers
- Psychology Teachers
With its impressive record of global and local examination success, this British Curriculum school pursues high standards in education and encourages its learners to become the best versions of themselves by building strong foundations that will lead them to reach their educational goals!
As a forward-thinking international school, they vow to continue to provide a first-class education system, that will enable all young students to thrive in today’s dynamic global environment!
- A highly-respected & inspiring international educational organisation
- An inclusive, enabling working environment
- A fast-growth international school recognised for its academic excellence
- Help shape the next generation of young learners
- Opportunities for professional growth
- August 2023 start
The ideal candidate
- A Degree in your specialist subject
- With QTS and or PGCE
- Excellent English and communication skills
- 3 years teaching experience in the relevant subject
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum
- A commitment to lifelong learning
Facts & Figures
- Location: Kuwait
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Salary range: Generous tax-free salary depending on experience
- Benefits: Annual flights, medical insurance, visa sponsorship
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.