Are you looking to join a school that upholds a culture of academic success and maintains a supportive environment? If you think this would be your next ideal position, ASQ International has fantastic teaching opportunities just for you!
This school takes pride in how well it looks after its staff and students, as evidenced by its high staff retention rates. If you accept an international teaching position here, you will be an important and valued part of the school's next chapter, supporting world-class teaching and learning.
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- English Language Teachers
- History Teachers
- Geography Teachers
Providing a high-quality British style education in an international setting, this school serves expatriate and local children. The curriculum is designed and adapted to suit the multicultural nature of the school, maintaining a positive culture of academic excellence and a caring environment. It prides itself in serving to prepare it’s children to take their place as global citizens of the twenty-first century.
- Work in an environment where you are valued and offered the opportunity for growth
- Be part of a supportive & dynamic team
- International qualified teaching team
- Cultural hub of the UAE
- August 2023 start
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in your specialism subject
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum
- Experience teaching IGCSE & A levels
- 2 years teaching experience
- A passion for education & the subject matter
Facts & Figures
- Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Salary range: Competitive tax-free dependent on experience
- Benefits: Fully furnished accommodation with utilities, Annual return flights, Private medical insurance, Paid holidays, Terminal gratuity of 21 days per year, CPD 100 hours (free)
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international position