Are you looking for a new adventure in a beautiful country? If you are a qualified and experienced Secondary Teacher apply now for an August 2022 start.
The following roles are available:
- Secondary English & Literature Teacher
- Secondary Chemistry Teacher
- Secondary Art & Design Teacher
- Inspiring young minds to become global citizens
- Competitive salaries
- Be part of a forward thinking, growing team
- Low-cost of living
- Vibrant, cosmopolitan city with amazing food and fantastic weather all year round!
- August 2022 start
A well-established fast expanding International School following the British Curriculum. Formally recognized and licensed by the Ministry of Education International School and accredited by the Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment (ONESQA).
The ideal candidate
- BA Degree in Education or BA Degree with PGCE – in your specialist subject
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum
- Computer literate (MS Office, Google Drive, etc.)
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Committed, self-motivated and creative
Facts & Figures
Job type: Contract
Duration: 1-2 years (renewable)
Benefits: Visas, Housing allowance and Medical Insurance
Salary range: Competitive, Tax-free and Dependant on experience and role
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
Please advise what Teacher Role you are applying for when you send your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 10 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.