We are working with a prestigious international school in Cairo who have fantastic last-minute vacancies for Specialist Secondary Teachers. Take the first step and apply today!
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- English Teacher
- Physics Teacher
- Business and Economics Teacher
Cairo, known as the city that never sleeps, is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. With ancient history mixed with the modernity of today. Regarded as peaceful and friendly as well as cost effective, proven to be one of the cheapest cities to live and work in. Paired with competitive international salaries you will have no problem living comfortably while saving.
A young British school that aims to be one of the most prestigious in Egypt. Already well established and continuing to grow. The school offers beautiful grounds and impressive buildings with modern facilities. The school prides itself in delivering quality education that focuses on each individual student, helping to create well rounded, passionate, and self-confident individuals. Working at this school will provide invaluable experience and professional growth.
- Work with like-minded people from all around the world
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Have access to a wide variety of resources and technology
- Be welcomed into a beautiful culture and experience the fascinating history of Egypt
- Immediate start
The ideal candidate
- BEd or Degree with PGCE in your specialist subject
- Some years teaching experience with a good track record
- Experience teaching GCSE and A-levels
- Passionate about teaching and your specialist subject
- Available to start immediately
Facts & Figures
- Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 1 – 2 Years
- Salary range: Competitive and Tax free
- Benefits: Accommodation, Flights, Medical insurance and Shipping allowance
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.