Live and teach abroad, move to Morocco's cultural centre, and experience a different way of life. Take the game-changing step! Take on a new teaching position while seeing a new location!
If you want to expand your horizons and teach in a new city, this opportunity will pique your interest. The cost of living in Morocco is extremely low, especially in comparison to most Western cities, with a diverse landscape that boasts a mixture of desert, beaches, and mountains, making for some truly spectacular scenery. Imagine yourself teaching and traveling in Morocco!
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- Humanities Teachers
- English Teachers
- Maths Teachers
- Science Teachers
This exceptional International British Curriculum school sets a clear learning objective that focuses on developing knowledge and skills in all subjects, providing excellent foundations for the next stage of education. The school educates learners to flourish, lead, and serve in a constantly changing world by encouraging learners through a strong academic and co-curricular curriculum.
Be part of a happy, safe, and caring environment, and deliver an exciting and vibrant curriculum that will transform the minds of the next generation.
- A cultural hub with mild winters and warm summers
- Internationally qualified teaching team
- Mixed international cohort of students
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Lower cost of living in Rabat, Morocco
The ideal candidate
- Degree with PGCE in your specialist subject
- At least 1-2 years teaching experience
- Knowledge of the British Curriculum
- Early Career Teachers welcome to apply
- August 2023 start
Facts & Figures
- Location: Rabat, Morocco
- Job type: Contract
- Benefits: Flight reimbursement, medical insurance, housing allowance, Free Children Tuition Fees, Residency Costs
- Salary range: Competitive and tax-free in line with market conditions and experience
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Roxanne Clark or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 5 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.