Are you an experienced and qualified Year 1 Teacher? We have an exciting opportunity available at an amazing International School in one of the best travel destinations in Europe!
- Be part of a community focused school
- Work in an environment where you are valued and offered the opportunity for growth
- Live in a country with fascinating history, natural beauty and delicious cuisine.
- Low cost of living compared to other European Countries
- Competitive salary
- August 2022 start
A well-established and fast expanding International school following the British curriculum, that believes in the importance of nurturing each individual students strengths, whether it be in academics, sport or the arts. The school provides a modern forward thinking environment that promotes creativity and innovation.
The ideal candidate for teaching positions
- B.Ed., PGCE in Early years or Primary teaching with QTS
- At least 2 years teaching experience, with a good track record
- Up to date Safeguarding Children training
- Experience with the British Curriculum essential
- Committed, self-motivated and creative
- Available to start mid August 2022
Facts & Figures
Location: Tirana, Albania
Job type: Contract
Duration: 1-2 years (renewable)
Benefits: Visas, Flights, Transport and School Meals, Settlement advance
Salary range: Competitive and Dependant on experience
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Lauren McEwan or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com.
Please advise what Teacher Role you are applying for when you send your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 10 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions.